In addition to rats, mice are another member of the rodent family that have a tendency to make themselves comfortable in your Virginia home. Shelton’s Wildlife Removal is well-acquainted with mouse trapping and prevention, so call us today!
Signs of Mouse Infestation
- Similar to rats, mouse droppings and urine present in a building are typically a sure sign that mice are nearby.
- Also similar to their rodent relatives, mice are known for getting into attics and walls and being responsible for scratching noises.
- Mice have a penchant for eating human food, as well, since many of their favorite food items are human food.
- Bite marks
- Ripped insulation and potential fire hazards near electrical boxes
- Dangerous droppings and urine that can contain deadly diseases like plague, hantavirus, or leptospirosis.
Our Mouse Removal Services
Some common ways we will get rid of your mouse problem include trapping to ensure the mouse won’t return. We also implement exclusion methods to parts of your home through which mice would enter.
Contact us immediately if you think you have a mouse problem in your home. The rodent issue will quickly multiply should you leave it alone, so make sure you take proper precautions and do not handle the problem yourself.